- Amendments to 1993 Regulations for Perchloroethylene Dry Cleaners
Rule and guidance documents finalized by the EPA on July 13, 2006.
- Notification of Compliance
Compliance Report and Notification Form.
This notification is to be submitted to the Utah Division of Air Quality on or before 30 days after start-up of new, used, or if additional dry cleaning machines are added to a facility which has previously filed.
Record Keeping Forms
Dry Cleaner Compliance Calendar
2022 PDF (3 MB)
2021 PDF (3 MB)
2020 PDF (977 KB)
2018 PDF 2018 MS Word
2016 PDF 2016 MS Word
2015 PDF 2015 MS Word
2014 PDF 2014 MS Word
2013 PDF 2013 MS Word
2012 PDF 2012 MS Word
2011 PDF 2011 MS Word
2010 PDF 2010 MS Word
2009 PDF 2009 MS Word
- Equipment Inspection and Repair Log
- Monitoring Log for Carbon Adsorbers
- Monitoring Log for Refrigerated Condenser
- Perchloroethylene Log (First 12 Months)
- Perchloroethylene Log (Month 13 and Beyond)
General Operators Manual
- Dry Cleaners Operating and Maintenance Manual
The NESHAP requires all dry cleaners to have an operators manual at the business. If you no longer have the original copy of the manufacturers manual, use this copy to comply with the rule.