- December 1, 2021, at 1:30 p.m.
December 1, 2021, at 1:30 p.m.
Packet (3 MB)
195 North 1950 West, Room 1015
Salt Lake City
Interested persons can view electronically, via the Internet:
- Join by phone: 1-401-830-3129
- Access code: 693-840-155#
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: January 5, 2021
- Approval of the Minutes, November 3, 2021, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Final Adoption: Repeal R307-121. General Requirements: Clean Air and Efficient Vehicle Tax Credit. Presented by Bo Wood.
- Propose for Final Adoption: Amend R307-401-7. Public Notice; R307-401-19. General Approval Order; and R307-415-7i. Public Participation. Presented by Bo Wood.
- Propose for Public Comment: Repeal R307-301. Utah and Weber Counties: Oxygenated Gasoline Program as a Contingency Measure. Presented by Bo Wood
- Informational Items.
- Declining Methane Emissions and Steady, High Leakage Rates Observed Over Multiple Years in a Western U.S. Oil/Gas Production Basin. Presented by Dr. John Lin, University of Utah.
- Overview and Initial Utah Division of Air Quality Response to Proposed Environmental Protection Agency Methane Rules. Presented by Sheila Vance.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Michael Yang.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.
Those wishing to make a public comment please fill out a comment card request (114 KB) and return to Melissa Yazhe (email@example.com) prior to the start of the meeting. You may also send an email to Melissa Yazhe (firstname.lastname@example.org) including your name, company/affiliation, email address, telephone number, and an explanation on which agenda item you wish to speak to or issue you wish to speak about.